Family Rafting in the Basque Country
Descent of the Nive rafting
Rafting is the safest activity, most accessible and most friendly that we offer.
Come try rafting with family or friends, supervised by experienced and dynamic instructors. Crossing the gorge of the Nive valley, this wild river where alternate the calm waters and rapids will lead you to Bidarray, magnificent Basque village.
Approximately 2:30 / 3:00 according to the water amount
- We make an appointment with you in the rafting center Ur Ederra (located at the arrival of the descent)..
- You leave your car in our parking lot and your personal belongings are kept in our school.
- Equipment combinations integral neoprene, vest and helmet.
- Shuttle bus to the beginning of the descent.
- Explanation of navigation techniques and safety instructions.
- Descent of the “Nive” 7 km, interspersed with rock jumping and various animations, to the center, which is 40 meters from the river.
- In the rafting center, we are equipped with a photo place.
- You will also have at your disposal a man cloakroom and a woman cloakroom and hot showers.
- In front of our rafting center is the bar-restaurant Noblia where you can relax with family on their beautiful terrace.
l’assiette du rafteur
Retrouvez l’assiette du rafteur pour 10€ à l’hôtel/restaurant Noblia