ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. Must be considered as personal data all data that can identify a user. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- If applicable, the site's policy regarding "cookie" files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data complies with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Each time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is collected, and for what reasons his data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Retention of reduced data over time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the safeguard of the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the performance of a task in the public interest or which comes under the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF BROWSING ON THE SITE
- DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND COLLECTION METHOD
The personal data collected on the Rafting Pays Basque site are as follows:
First names, Last name, Address, Telephone, Email
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
Online Orders and/or Contact Form
In addition, when paying on the site, proof of the transaction including the order form and the invoice will be kept in the site editor's computer systems.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in its computer systems on the site and under reasonable security conditions for a period of: 1 year.
The collection and processing of data meets the following purposes:
The data is used to register and process the order or the request for information in relation to the activities offered on the site.
- TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party, and is only processed by the site editor.
- DATA HOSTING
The Rafting Pays Basque site is hosted by: OVH, whose head office is located at the following address:
140 Quai du Sartel 59100 Roubaix
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: Tel: 0899 701 761
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
- THE DATA PROCESSOR
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Pierre Dendaletche. He can be contacted as follows:
White water sensations Ur Ederra
tel: 06 81 28 46 99
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA PROCESSOR
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and data transfer passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or personal space number or subscriber.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
- PRESENTATION OF USER RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of the data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
The user must send an email to the site manager via the email address specified above, specifying the subject of his request.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure:
The user must send an email to the site manager specifying his name and / or his identifier on the site. The deletion of his personal data will be effective within 10 days.
- Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must request the portability of his personal data by sending an email to the address provided above
- Right to restriction and opposition of data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to oppose the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must request the limitation of the processing of his personal data by sending an email to the address provided above
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him similar way.
- Right to determine fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should become of his collected and processed data if he dies, in accordance with law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
- Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he thinks that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
- PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the agreement of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years old, or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF “COOKIES” FILES
The site may use “cookie” techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information relating to the user's browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the comfort of the user.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's authorization to save “cookie” files on their hard drive.
- Opposition of the user to the use of “cookie” files by the site
It is brought to the user's attention that he can oppose the recording of these "cookie" files by configuring his navigation software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of “cookie” files:
- Chromium : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the "cookie" files, he may continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the publisher of the site.
- Description of the “cookie” files used by the site
The site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation:
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.